Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And It All Starts With Hello

So I sit here... wondering... Why blogging?
Where do you even start?
The beginning some might say.
But maybe the beginning isn't so sweet.
Who likes sweet anyway?
So I won't start at the beginning.
I'll start right here.
Right now.
.-.
God I'm glad thing has spell check.
Because let me tell you kids.
My spelling is not in check.
You'd think sixteen year old wouldn't need to use spell check.
Wouldn't you?
Well lets just say I'm not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar.
Brightest tool in the shed.
And I'm second in my class.
Haha.
God that says a lot for my school.
Burn.
In.
Hell.
CHS.
;)
.-.
So I started watching Into The Wild today.
And I think I'm in love.
His craziness is just a little to sexy.
Can I get a woot woot.
But anyway.
I wish I was like him.
Totally against society.
In ways I think I am.
Which makes me proud.
I actually got My Scream of the Day from him.
.-.
This is definitely not how I wanted my first blog to go.
It shouldn't have been insight.
Told you about.
Me.
I guess maybe it did.
Maybe.
P.S. Dork is a cute word.
Dork

No comments:

Post a Comment