Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friends. Till. The. End.

Friends are wonderful things to have.
I love mine.
They are more than the world to me.
Tiffany.
Beautiful, strong, patient Tiffany.
Been through more than anyone ever.
I love her.
I miss her.
And it kills me I can't be with her.
Help her and save her.
She told me things, that night.
With to many Jaguar bombs,
and shots of vodka.
I had never been so scared in my life.
There was nothing I could do.
And it kills me.
I promise her one day everything will be fine.
And it will be.
One day.
I have to believe it.
Arielle.
Prettiest person I've ever seen, on the outside.
Inside has a lot of her mother in her.
But who doesn't?
Smart, talented.
Wish you could see what I see when you look in the mirror.
Marle
God you are wonderful.
Always there in a heartbeat.
You are amazing.
You'd do anything for anyone, no questions asked.
Which makes you so vulnerable.
I'm sorry the worlds cold.
And I'm sorry you'll have to learn this the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment