Thursday, August 6, 2009

And So It Begins

It was a simple fight.
You never do anything around here. Worthless. You've always got an attitude. Hateful-ass.
Who knew it'd start a rebellion.
A Revolution.
I sware I'm never going back to that again. I've been walked on. Trampled on. Trash.
By the ones whom supposedly love me.
Just a word. Nothing more. No meaning in it. Or anything else.
I find it hard to believe what my life's become.
Work. Friends. Work. Fights. Work. Little brothers.
I don't understand how everything can be so boring.
So meaningless. Nothing has feeling. No movement. Or change.
But it has to change.
Again I sware I'm never going back to that.
He's going to help me.
Put a little excitement into my life.
I'm going to smoke with him. Get high with him. Weed.
I'm going to sleep with him. Fall in love with him. Sex.
And I'm going to believe every single word his pretty mouth speaks.
Because I want him to break my heart.
Give a reason for the tears.
-Peace, Chazzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment