Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm pretty sure things couldn't get worst.
I can't see the one I love.
The one I thought loved me.
No effort seems to be put into what has to be done.
For us to be together.
Unlike me, he has/had a choice...
And I'm beginning to see just what he is choosing.
And I'm not sure what hurts more,
Knowing he wants me
Or knowing he wants the weed more.
I've been told I deserve better.
That they are only looking out for me.
But how will I ever grow.
Ever be me.
With out making my own choices.
Mistakes.
They've caused the one thing that made me the happiest
to hurt me the most.
And I don't know if I'll ever understand how any of this
is for my own good.
I'll move on.
But will I ever be happy?
I almost thank them for making him choose.
For showing me they were right.
He doesn't care.
Doesn't love me.
Not like how he told me.
Not like how I believed.
I need to think of where I'll go from here.
How to end this chapter and start the next.
-Peace, Chazzie

1 comment:

  1. I like it. This reminds me of what i went through just about 2 years ago (my boyfriend didn't just do weed but also dealed it out at school, if you haven't seen the post on my blog) I loved him a lot but in the end I just had to accept that we were never going be together. Like me, you'll never stop loving the guy, once you love him, you never stop, you just learn to live without him. Really good, thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete